Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Take a Picture

I habitually forget to bring my camera when we go out. Here's a collection of photos off my phone from recent outings:

At the Zoo. We have a picture of them sticking their heads through the dinosaur head at almost every age.





At the small Art Museum of the Americas Festival of Toys exhibit. There were some giant Papalote--Day of the Dead statues.





One very warm, sunny, pre-spring day we played hooky and went to the Alexandria riverside and the Torpedo Factory.




Our Friday group saw a K-9 demonstration. You've never seen such well-trained dogs!




Cherry Blossoms! One year I'll bring my real camera and get some decent shots!



Today Katie's art class was canceled so we are spending a lazy morning. I'm updating this page and doing work for WGBH. The kids are doing something in the basement. Later we start long division. Looks like we'll be able to test for the year starting next week. Tomorrow we'll head out to Claude Moore Colonial Farm for their Farm Skills program--assuming the weather turns out to be as nice as forecast.

The end of the "official" school year is almost here.

No comments: