Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pathetic

I never did get that Banff trip report done. (I really thought I'd written more.  Maybe I have a draft hanging out somewhere.) But worse, we've now taken another trip I haven't posted yet either.

I am about to head off to the VaHomeschoolers Conference and Resource Fair and Pete is about to head out on tour again (oh yeah, his west coast tour has happened since Banff as well), so I have no time to get blogging now.  Why don't you come to the conference and I can catch you up in person?!

Just wanted anyone out there who looks at this to know that we are alive and well.  Homeschooling along.  Running headlong toward the dreaded High School Years.  I think my family always thought we'd cut out this nonsense once high school came along, but no we are actually going to skip traditional school entirely along with many of our friends.

I have discovered the BBC show QI--quite interesting and am now full of lots of random facts on a variety of subjects.  So ask me anything.


No comments: