Wednesday, February 06, 2008

13?

I just looked at my Cluster Map and there were 13 visits to this blog yesterday. I didn't open the blog, so none of those are me.

Who are you?

I am always stunned that even friends want to look at this more than once but complete strangers floor me completely!

Anyway, I'd love for you to comment and let me know how you found this and, if you plan to come back, why that is?

In other news, we are in NC today to see my folks before they head off on a lengthy trip cross-country. Nice of them to do the scout work on my trip, heh heh.

Katie has decided to take ice skating lessons.

Zack is growing like a weed.

I am sleeping again--thank goodness!

Pete is liking his new job more and more ;-), but we miss him a lot :-(

It's 75 degree here today. Hope you are warm today too, one way or another.

1 comment:

ivancull said...

Just me checking in and glad to hear you are sleeping again - did my email come through?